Mens 3 Pieces One Button Shawl Lapel Wedding Dress Suits Formalwear
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
- Material: Polyester Jacquard
- Design: Wide Shawl Collar-The shawl lapel, roll collar, or shawl collar is a continuous curve. Originally seen on the Victorian smoking jacket, it is now most common on the dinner jacket or tuxedo.This similarly began as informal eveningwear, and was then made in both more and less formal versions, depending on the situation in which it was to be used. It is also commonly used on the mess jackets.
- Contemporary Use: Formal weddings, galas, balls, formal proms and formal nights on cruises.They are also often worn by male musicians at formal concerts. In these circumstances the tuxedo's styling and accessories are most commonly chosen according to the wearer's tastes.Less popular are black tie events,such as gala fundraisers, where men typically wear more traditional tuxedos and accessories as dictated by the dress code.
- Accessories Matching: The tuxedo’s accompaniments have also evolved over time. The most traditional interpretation of these elements ââ‚?formal shirt, formal low cut waistcoat (in the "V" or "U" shape), black bow tie, formal shoes ââ‚?is incorporated in the black tie dress code.
- After-Sale Service GUARANTEE: Within 15 days, if the item are not washed and damaged, meanwhile you are not satisfied with your product, you can return to our US warehouse, we will process a full refund. Please refer to the size chart when purchase and if have any question about size, please feel free to contact by email.
1 * Blazer + 1 * Pants + 1* Vest
Sizing & Fit
Our Slim fit choices tend to run small. We suggest ordering an evaluation from your regular match dimension if you purchase a Slim fit. Please contact us for a referral if you're unclear about sizing.
How To Get Measured?
Take your measurements wherever you are. You don't need a tailor; you need a friend. Check out our introductory video.
Express Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
Standerd Shipping: 7-15 Business Days
If you don't love your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 15 days after receiving the product. Exchanges and returns are always free for unworn items.
Men's Suit Sizing Chart
How To Determine Your Size
There are two essential components when buying menswear: fit and size. The fit is the overall shape of that particular suit, blazer, shirt, pants, vest, etc. Size is the number that describes the body size. You may also use our video to help you find your suit size.
Our customer service will be happy to help with any sizing questions. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, and measure from the centre of the top collar button to the end of the buttonhole. Several inches equal your neck size.|
|Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape under your arms, and extend it around your shoulder blades, holding the tape level.|
|Bend your arm slightly at the elbow, measure from the centre back of the neck, over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm to your wrist. Several inches equal your sleeve length.|
|Measure just below the waist (keeping one finger between tape and body) at the height you usually wear trousers.|