Men's Three Joint Business Formal Breathable British Leather Shoes Brown
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
- Product category: Formal leather shoes
- Toe shape: Leather-wrapped toe
- Shoe height: Low-cut
- Functions: Breathable, non-slip, wear-resistant, shock-absorbing
- Series: Business formal
- Image: Gentleman
- Fashion elements: Stitching
- Scenes: Daily, banquet
[Style & Design]
- Dedicated to combining comfort with Italian craftsmanship, we are committed to creating products that cater to the human body.
- We constantly innovate our techniques and meticulously polish our shoes.
- Our shoes feature fine and shiny Italian leather, with a natural gradient effect.
- They are delicately crafted, durable, and showcase excellent quality in every detail.
- The waxed laces are solid and wear-resistant, ensuring they don't loosen easily when walking.
- Made with carefully selected cowhide, the shoes have a fine and smooth texture, soft to the touch, and comfortable to wear.
- 1 * Shoes
Sizing & Fit
Our Slim fit choices tend to run small. We suggest ordering an evaluation from your regular match dimension if you purchase a Slim fit. Please contact us for a referral if you're unclear about sizing.
How To Get Measured?
Take your measurements wherever you are. You don't need a tailor; you need a friend. Check out our introductory video.
Express Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
Standerd Shipping: 7-15 Business Days
If you don't love your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 15 days after receiving the product. Exchanges and returns are always free for unworn items.
Men's Suit Sizing Chart
How To Determine Your Size
There are two essential components when buying menswear: fit and size. The fit is the overall shape of that particular suit, blazer, shirt, pants, vest, etc. Size is the number that describes the body size. You may also use our video to help you find your suit size.
Our customer service will be happy to help with any sizing questions. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, and measure from the centre of the top collar button to the end of the buttonhole. Several inches equal your neck size.|
|Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape under your arms, and extend it around your shoulder blades, holding the tape level.|
|Bend your arm slightly at the elbow, measure from the centre back of the neck, over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm to your wrist. Several inches equal your sleeve length.|
|Measure just below the waist (keeping one finger between tape and body) at the height you usually wear trousers.|