Blue Woods Print 2-Piece Summer Suit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
[Material & Care]
- 100% Polyester fabric for lightweight comfort and durability
- Hand-wash with cold water recommended; avoid prolonged sun exposure while drying
- Easy to maintain and perfect for the summer season
[Stylish & Versatile Design]
- Button-front shirt with spread collar and short sleeves
- Eye-catching blue woods print design adds a trendy touch
- Ideal for various summer occasions like camp, luau, cruise, beach trips, casual parties, and outdoor gatherings
[Comfort & Fit]
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and comfortable during hot weather
- Available in a range of sizes for a perfect fit, catering to different body shapes
- Includes 1 short sleeve shirt and 1 pair of shorts
- Upgrade your summer wardrobe with this stylish and versatile 2-piece set
- A fashionable and functional addition to your summer collection
Sizing & Fit
Our Slim fit choices tend to run small. We suggest ordering an evaluation from your regular match dimension if you purchase a Slim fit. Please contact us for a referral if you're unclear about sizing.
Size Charts-Click here to view the size charts for this product
How To Get Measured?
Take your measurements wherever you are. You don't need a tailor; you need a friend. Check out our introductory video.
Express Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
Standerd Shipping: 7-15 Business Days
If you don't love your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 15 days after receiving the product. Exchanges and returns are always free for unworn items.
Men's Suit Sizing Chart
How To Determine Your Size
There are two essential components when buying menswear: fit and size. The fit is the overall shape of that particular suit, blazer, shirt, pants, vest, etc. Size is the number that describes the body size. You may also use our video to help you find your suit size.
Our customer service will be happy to help with any sizing questions. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com
|Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, and measure from the centre of the top collar button to the end of the buttonhole. Several inches equal your neck size.|
|Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape under your arms, and extend it around your shoulder blades, holding the tape level.|
|Bend your arm slightly at the elbow, measure from the centre back of the neck, over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm to your wrist. Several inches equal your sleeve length.|
|Measure just below the waist (keeping one finger between tape and body) at the height you usually wear trousers.|