Men's Pointed Toe British Business Brogue Carved Leather Shoes Dark Brown
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
- Shoe Toe Shape: Pointed
- Shoe height: Low-cut
- Function: Breathable
- Style: Business
- Trend Elements: Carved Flowers
- Soft and lightweight, easy to slip on with a flexible design.
- The shoe features a top layer of pigskin for comfortable and breathable wear that won't make your feet feel stuffy, and a middle layer that is abrasion-resistant and waterproof, making it suitable for year-round wear.
- The sponge pad at the heel is designed to prevent abrasion, ensuring that the shoes are comfortable and easy to wear every day.
- The comfortable foot feel turns walking into a pleasure, and the convenient strap design makes them easy to wear.
- The solid wood and rubber composite sole is lightweight and comfortable, with strong anti-slip grip and durability.
- 1 * Shoes
Sizing & Fit
Our Slim fit choices tend to run small. We suggest ordering an evaluation from your regular match dimension if you purchase a Slim fit. Please contact us for a referral if you're unclear about sizing.
How To Get Measured?
Take your measurements wherever you are. You don't need a tailor; you need a friend. Check out our introductory video.
Express Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
Standerd Shipping: 7-15 Business Days
If you don't love your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 15 days after receiving the product. Exchanges and returns are always free for unworn items.
Men's Suit Sizing Chart
How To Determine Your Size
There are two essential components when buying menswear: fit and size. The fit is the overall shape of that particular suit, blazer, shirt, pants, vest, etc. Size is the number that describes the body size. You may also use our video to help you find your suit size.
Our customer service will be happy to help with any sizing questions. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com
|Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, and measure from the centre of the top collar button to the end of the buttonhole. Several inches equal your neck size.|
|Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape under your arms, and extend it around your shoulder blades, holding the tape level.|
|Bend your arm slightly at the elbow, measure from the centre back of the neck, over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm to your wrist. Several inches equal your sleeve length.|
|Measure just below the waist (keeping one finger between tape and body) at the height you usually wear trousers.|