Men's Suit Jacket Slim Fit Coat Business Daily Blazer Red
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 9 items left in stock!
- 100% Polyester
- Button closure
- MATERIAL: Premium polyester with comfy full 100% polyester lining - Touched soft, lightweight and breathable material offers all day comfort, easy to wear in any climate all year round
- DESIGN: This solid blazer has a notched lapel, 1 exquisite button closure, single breasted, 4-button cuffs, 1 ornamental chest pocket, 2 functional side jet pockets and 1 inner pocket, 5 classic colors options
- SLIM FIT: This lightweight blazer slightly padded on the shoulders, easy to pair with a white tee or shirt, chinos or jeans, which offers you a crisp and elegant look
- OCCASIONS: Suitable for both formal and casual occasion, daily life, business, office, work, school, ceremony, presentation, party, celebration, prom, dinner, banquet, feast, show, homecoming, wedding, dancing, dating, concert, festival, holiday etc.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING: 1*Blazer. Items are slightly smaller than expected.If you have any questions about the size,please feel free to contact us
Sizing & Fit
Our Slim fit choices tend to run small. We suggest ordering an evaluation from your regular match dimension if you purchase a Slim fit. Please contact us for a referral if you're unclear about sizing.
How To Get Measured?
Take your measurements wherever you are. You don't need a tailor; you need a friend. Check out our introductory video.
Express Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
Standerd Shipping: 7-15 Business Days
If you don't love your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 15 days after receiving the product. Exchanges and returns are always free for unworn items.
Men's Suit Sizing Chart
How To Determine Your Size
There are two essential components when buying menswear: fit and size. The fit is the overall shape of that particular suit, blazer, shirt, pants, vest, etc. Size is the number that describes the body size. You may also use our video to help you find your suit size.
Our customer service will be happy to help with any sizing questions. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com
|Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, and measure from the centre of the top collar button to the end of the buttonhole. Several inches equal your neck size.|
|Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape under your arms, and extend it around your shoulder blades, holding the tape level.|
|Bend your arm slightly at the elbow, measure from the centre back of the neck, over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm to your wrist. Several inches equal your sleeve length.|
|Measure just below the waist (keeping one finger between tape and body) at the height you usually wear trousers.|